Writing an Essay about Love
Believe it or not, you do not have to be in midst of a course on romantic literature to be facing an essay about love writing assignment. The subject of love is actually relevant to a variety of classes. Here are a few examples where an essay on love would be perfectly fitting in a variety of classrooms.
- Criminal Justice – Love is something that can definitely complicate criminal cases. For example, a victim of domestic violence may recant or refuse to testify because of their love and loyalty towards their partner. There are also laws that prevent husbands and wives from testifying against one another due to the belief that their love for one another will result in unreliable testimony, and that the relationship should be held sacred.
- Psychology – You may write about the relationship between co-dependency and love. You may also write about attachment disorders and the lack of love and affection in early life that causes this disorder.
- Political Science - In a political science class you might write about the expanding definition of love and marriage.
- History - You could write about the romances of well-known historical figures and how those romances influenced policy decisions in positive and negative ways.
Here are some topic ideas that you can use if you are attempting to write an essay about Love.
- Write a definition essay on love that explores the ways in which different individuals might define the concept of love.
- Write a love definition essay exploring the evolution of the definition of love throughout history.
- Explore various cultural definitions on the topic of love. For example, why is it believed in some cultures that people must know each other for an extended period of time before they know they are in love, but in other cultures people are married before they ever meet each other.
- How does one recognize when love is unhealthy?
- Is it possible to go through life without ever falling in love?
- Write a book review of a novel where love is the primary theme
- What are the characteristics of a lasting relationship that is based on love?
- Is love really the most important part of marriage?
- Can a sociopath learn to develop feelings of love?
- What are the best treatment options for a juvenile delinquent who grew up without receiving adequate expressions of love and affection?
- Are humans meant to love just one person?
- What can be done when two people in a relationship define love differently?
- Analyze an event in history where love had a major impact
- Which movie, released in the last decade, depicted love most effectively?
Getting Essay Writing Help
We are always happy to provide advice and assistance on any essay no matter the topic. This includes writing your essay for you, if you are truly struggling with the assignment, or if you simply need a break from schoolwork. All you need to do is contact urgentessaywriting.com, and we will begin the process of writing your essay about love.